Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Jensen
United States
Fredericksburg
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I collect miniatures from a lot of different games, all of which are pre-painted. Now, I stumbled across this game recently, just looking to oogle at some of the figures. After I realized it wasn't Warhammer (blush ), I became perplexed as to Miniaturemarket.com's site, which has paint for sale for this game, but the Warmachine figures they advertise are painted...

So, are these pre-painted or not?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Beau Bailey
United States
Missoula
Montana
flag msg tools
Why don't you believe me?
badge
Seriously, I'm a weasel.
mb
No, the figures are not painted.

However, Monsterpocalypse (different game, same company) has prepainted miniatures. You could consider looking at them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Jensen
United States
Fredericksburg
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bugger. Thanks for the info and the tip! going to look that game up now...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T C
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While the miniatures themselves do not come painted out of the box, it is possible that the figures you saw were painted by the seller. There are quite a few skilled painters out there who do commissions on Warmachine models, and more and more online retailers who sell pre-painted figures. For example: http://www.thewarstore.com/PAINTEDWarMachine.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.