Subject: Which one is which?? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In this picture from SoulGeek.com, who advertises on the rotating panel below the pictures here at BGG.com, I'm wondering which one was the girl and which one was the guy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Or were they both gals? Not that there's anything wrong with that....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know but they are both pretty unattractive. I don't think that their marketing strategy is very good!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
EgorjLileli wrote:
I don't know but they are both pretty unattractive. I don't think that their marketing strategy is very good!!!

But, if it worked for them...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
admin
Convention Committee
badge
BGG.CON! BGG.CON SPRING! BGG@SEA!
mbmbmbmbmb
If you get hooked up via an online dating service, is it really a "serendipitous" meeting?

Dictionary FAIL.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
EgorjLileli wrote:

Well, in all fairness, it seems like an honest (at least) marketing strategy. I'll give 'em that much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DK Kemler
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Soul Geek is actually a great site. Tons of great people on the site, and interesting features you won't find anywhere else (like the ability to list geek interests, and share artwork, etc).

Slightly less than a year ago, I met my fiance' on Soul Geek (which I found about through BGG of course. That's right, BGG got me married. )

She's beautiful, smart, AND a gamer/scifi/comic geek. Absolute best and strongest relationship I've ever been in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Total congrats, regardless of our joshing about the two folks pictured in my OP. Glad for you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blorb Plorbst
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
I think we're all bozos on this bus.
mbmbmb
If I weren't married to an early music geek, I'd totally use that site.

Women who are unafraid of being themselves and strong enough to pursue their interests (no matter how far out of synch with what the media would lead you to think is normal) are sexy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott B
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mb
wytefang wrote:
In this picture from SoulGeek.com, who advertises on the rotating panel below the pictures here at BGG.com, I'm wondering which one was the girl and which one was the guy?

Here's my problem with this particular ad. That look on that guys face makes me want to wail on him with a 2x4, seriously. That smug, self satisfied, arrogant semi-smirk...grrr.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AMERIGAMER!
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think their names are either Pat or Alex.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just call me Erik
United States
Waldorf
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Landstander wrote:
wytefang wrote:

Here's my problem with this particular ad. That look on that guys face makes me want to wail on him with a 2x4, seriously. That smug, self satisfied, arrogant semi-smirk...grrr.

"Brickable" is the term, I believe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Sol
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
All engines full to awesome land!
badge
*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?
mbmbmbmbmb
iklinck wrote:
EgorjLileli wrote:

But, if it worked for them...

Yeah, if it worked for them it should work for the rest of us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.