Recommend
12 
 Thumb up
 Hide
14 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: Potion of ultimate tastiness rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: OhSoGeeky [+] [View All]
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
For those who wondered if these potions exist...well they do!



8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JessA
United States
Southwestern
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
That's MRS. McFoxFace to you!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
For those who wondered if these potions exist...well they do!




will you ever drink these?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Jatoha wrote:
MWChapel wrote:
For those who wondered if these potions exist...well they do!




will you ever drink these?


I don't know! I'm either going to save them for my next D&D night....or save them. Can't decide yet.

3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
If Actions Speak Louder Than Words, Then Actions x2 Speak Louder Than Actions
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
One of the Original Twelve
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You have to roll a 10 or higher to save them.
17 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
joebelanger wrote:
You have to roll a 10 or higher to save them.


On a d8!!! Bwaaahaahaahaahaahaa!!!
11 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Hamzy
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
Ace race, baby!
badge
I, for one, welcome your mouse pointer.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
I don't know! I'm either going to save them for my next D&D night....or save them. Can't decide yet.


All right folks: If he doesn't save them for his next D&D night, I say we boycott him! So say we all...
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
Avatar
mb
I ordered some too - apparently Jones got overloaded with orders and these are all "hand made" so it's gonna take them a while to get them all done.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Derk appears from the mists...
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
Shouldn't this be an RPG GeekList..? goo
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just call me Erik
United States
Waldorf
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully they'll be better than the Jones Holiday 5-pack:

Turkey & Gravy
Brussel Sprouts
Cranberry Sauce
Pumpkin Pie
Herb Stuffing

Let me say right off the bat that the Cranberry was okay. I liked it. The Pumpkin pie would have been good if they'd also not tried to put the flavor of the crust in the soda along with the filling.

The Herb Stuffing is pretty vile. The Turkey and Gravy was dreadful.

The Brussel Sprouts...oh god. The Brussel Sprout soda is the worst thing I've EVER TASTED. That includes things that aren't food.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AMERIGAMER!
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan "Spartan Spawn, Sworn, Raised for Warring!"
United States
Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Could you order 2 packs? Save one and drink the other?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Luftwaffe Flak wrote:
Could you order 2 packs? Save one and drink the other?


Don't cloud the conundrum with logic!
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
How tall is justice?
Canada
Georgetown
Ontario
flag msg tools
Who IS this masked man? And WHY has he never been photographed together with 6 year old millionaire playboy Calvin?
badge
I see a world that's tired and scared of living on the edge too long.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Luftwaffe Flak wrote:
Could you order 2 packs? Save one and drink the other?

He'll need one more... y'know, to sell when the resale market kicks into high gear.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Jones
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
unixrevolution wrote:
Hopefully they'll be better than the Jones Holiday 5-pack:

Turkey & Gravy
Brussel Sprouts
Cranberry Sauce
Pumpkin Pie
Herb Stuffing

Let me say right off the bat that the Cranberry was okay. I liked it. The Pumpkin pie would have been good if they'd also not tried to put the flavor of the crust in the soda along with the filling.

The Herb Stuffing is pretty vile. The Turkey and Gravy was dreadful.

The Brussel Sprouts...oh god. The Brussel Sprout soda is the worst thing I've EVER TASTED. That includes things that aren't food.


You obviously did not try the Ham Soda. Trust me... I would drink a whole case of Brussel Sprouts before I'd ingest a shot glass of the Ham Soda.

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.