Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Sytsma
United States
Wyoming
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow say what you want about Russel but you have to admit that was one SMART move. Not only looking for the hidden idol but actually finding it! I definitely give him props for that thumbsup . But then he went and told someone that he had it. If past experience has taught us anything it is don't tell anyone you have the secret idol shake .
To bad for Mike getting taken out because of medical problems, but always better to play it safe when it comes to anything life threatening. I'm surprised that he even made it through that challenge. That was one physical beating everyone took.
I'm not surprised that Betsy got voted off though. She was a weak link and if they have anymore challenges that require brute strength she wouldn't last to long.
Still to early to say who I'm rooting for. I still don't know everyone playing (no i haven't read the bios ) But as long as Russel is in I will be watching (even after hes gone ninja )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Tannhauser
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
YOU ARE LIKELY TO BE EATEN BY A
badge
ɥɔʇıןƃ ʎʇıןɐǝɹ
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Survivor Samoa Week 2
It's like I can see into the futuSPOILER ALERT!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Sytsma
United States
Wyoming
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Survivor Samoa Week 2
HiveGod wrote:
It's like I can see into the futuSPOILER ALERT!!!

Sorry about that, Point taken. I figured one would be able to figure out that I would be talking about what happened in week two. I will be sure to post Spoiler in the title in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yasmin was a real dumbass. When you get to visit the other camp you should try to make friends so you have allies after the merge. She immediately started antagonizing eveyone and got into that shouting match with Ben.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Abby
BC West Coast
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Russell is... The Puppet Master!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Tannhauser
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
ɥɔʇıןƃ ʎʇıןɐǝɹ
mbmbmbmbmb
No worries, Justin—I thought it was funny! The Internet trumps the whole time zone thing...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik D
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Whenever Russell is onscreen, eggie comes up with all sorts of excruciating tortures she'd like to watch him edure. (ex. "I hope fire ants eat his toes!") I couldn't disagree more... he's making the show entertaining as hell.

Yasmin on the other hand. I'd like to see those same fire ants rip out her tongue and voice box. That woman is by far the most annoying contestant I've ever seen.

The challenge looked fun as hell. I want to try that with friends.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Tannhauser
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
ɥɔʇıןƃ ʎʇıןɐǝɹ
mbmbmbmbmb
That guy's a high-functioning sociopath. Shudder-worthy, really.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
HiveGod wrote:
That guy's a high-functioning sociopath. Shudder-worthy, really.

Completely! Really great for TV! Kudos to the staff psychologist that cleared him!

-MMM
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.