Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Iradian
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I just got the first Attack from Goodwill for the low price of 3.99

However, this deluxe expansion seems to make the game more interesting. Nothing like having Communist Brazil take over the world! I want to grab it, yet I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hey, I've created a video channel! Hover over my avatar to get more info! :) - Josh -
Canada
Cambridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
My video channel has a Facebook page - Find it by searching "Josh Yaks page" on Facebook
badge
Find my video channel on YouTube as "Josh Yaks"!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd contact this Mississauga-based company... http://www.fungamescafe.com/fgcIndex.php?com=showgame&gameId... ...and ask them when they're getting it back in stock (email is "info[at]fungamescafe.com").

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Iradian
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
That's the combined, which I already have the basic set. Hoping to find just the deluxe expansion

Thanks though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JP Decosse
Canada
Dartmouth
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a copy in stock at the Game & Hobby Zone, in the Cumberland Terrace near Yonge Station. I believe the price is somewhere around $40-50.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.