Hide
3 Posts

World of Warcraft: The Boardgame» Forums » General

Subject: Horde quest: The sunken shrine rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Monofas
msg tools
Hello all. Yesterday it was the second time I played this game and came up along with this quest problem again.

Its about the quest 'The sunken shrine' that spawns a red naga at overlook cliffs. How the horde are supposed to reach there? Its like 2 full travel turns away from bulwark, one action to defeat it and then go back. There is not a flight path nearby so it is unplayable. It came up in both of our games and it was like a dead spot quest.

Am I missing something?

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I distinctly remember a game where the horde simultaneously had several quests in that region, so it's not like this is the only quest in that direction.

Yes, it is as far as you could get from the Horde homeland. Horde quests in general are farther away due to the advantage of Horde having their turn first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Browne
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Plus if you play one of the overlords that begin in that area, it could be a warm up fight for the extra cash or item.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.