Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick King
United States
Berkeley Lake
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
For the past 2 weeks or so, has anyone noticed the images module on the home page?

There has been a distinct lack of women, babies, and cats in the pictures.

Of course, they have all been replaced with Space Hulk 3e miniatures. I'm not sure exactly how deep this goes, but I think it could be beyond the scope of just BGG. Perhaps there ARE women, babies, and cats in these images, but they have simply been replaced by Space Hulk 3e miniatures?

I haven't seen my cat in quite some time. I don't even remember owning a cat. Something has to be done before it is too late.

Next time you kiss your girlfriend, perhaps you should verify that she is not a 30mm freshly painted miniature in a battle pose. This could be bigger than the swine flu!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Di Ponio
United States
Lake Orion
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am with ya Nick. Sure, Space Hulk is a good game...but I see the minatures the same as 40K and I could (as well as a ton of other BGG'ers) post thousands of pics of 40K and Warhammer characters for that matter, but its just the newness of the game. Space Hulk has been around for ages its just the newness of the game, the hype surrounding it, and the limited release that has everyone going nuts!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The OP is hilarious - thanks Nick for a good morning laugh. I need it as my preemie son has an important scan today that I hope goes really well.

Thank you! Keep writing the funny stuff!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hancock
United States
Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnnyD wrote:
I am with ya Nick. Sure, Space Hulk is a good game...but I see the minatures the same as 40K and I could (as well as a ton of other BGG'ers) post thousands of pics of 40K and Warhammer characters for that matter, but its just the newness of the game. Space Hulk has been around for ages its just the newness of the game, the hype surrounding it, and the limited release that has everyone going nuts!

The game is also really fun, which has a lot of people playing it, and I typically want to read about either highly anticipated things I haven't played, or stuff about what I am playing now.

I'm pretty sure my wife has not been replaced by a genestealer though ther have been occasions when I have wondered...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Moneta-Koehler
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
wytefang wrote:
my preemie son has an important scan today that I hope goes really well.

Best wishes Anthony.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish my girlfriend had turned into a Genestealer. Because that would mean I'd have a girlfriend, as I have a bunch o'Genestealers in me house.

But, no…

I'm pretty sure my little cat is a genestealer, though. She's clawing through everything and most definitely stealing mah jeans… I mean, genes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Conley
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Life is too short not to live it up a little!
mbmbmbmbmb
wytefang wrote:
The OP is hilarious - thanks Nick for a good morning laugh. I need it as my preemie son has an important scan today that I hope goes really well.

Thank you! Keep writing the funny stuff!!

Thinking of you, Anthony. Let us know how it goes!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I'd also be fine if all my genestealers turned into my girlfriends. But my wife might take exception to it.

(At least they'd already be mounted and based...? Er....)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, my apologies to the OP for slightly side-tracking your thread. I'm just in a worrying mood today. Again, good humor here!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to BoardGameGeek » Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG General

-MMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Khoury
United States
White Oak
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh very well, if you must have them:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
Yeah it's here! Really it's right here.
mbmbmbmbmb
hancock.tom wrote:
...I'm pretty sure my wife has not been replaced by a genestealer though ther have been occasions when I have wondered...

That's what the babies do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron D
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
Mercury is my dog's name.
badge
I like hats.
mbmbmbmbmb
I did my part to fight the conspiracy by uploading a cat picture.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Space Hulk is not for cats, it requires a dog.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.