John Sweeney
United Kingdom
Ashford
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you have more than one coin on the savings book at one time? Or do you have to wait for it to clear to start a second one?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Warren
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
La cheeserie!
mbmbmbmbmb
johnthesweeney wrote:
Can you have more than one coin on the savings book at one time? Or do you have to wait for it to clear to start a second one?

According to the translation posted on the geek, no. It says, "There is only one coin allowed on a savings book at any time."

This is how I remember the RGG rules, but I ca't reference them now to confirm that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schacht
Germany
Frankfurt
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
no.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Warren
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
La cheeserie!
mbmbmbmbmb
mschacht wrote:
no.

Can you quote that from the rules?

Thanks, Michael!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Sweeney
United Kingdom
Ashford
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote from the rules?

Well, that will be rather difficult, at least for the version of the English lanuage rules that I just bought, since it is not covered explicitly in the rules. That's why I posed the question!

There is an implicit feeling that it might be one coin only, because the "End of a Round" text refers to "a coin" and "the coin".

But if Michael says you can only have one coin at a time, then I guess you can only have one coin at a time.

Hopefully a future edition of the rules will be clearer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Kern
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmb
I know what you mean! The rules for the Rio Grande expansion sheets were surprisingly minimalistic. I didn't realize there was that limit until reading this thread. We've had some crazy investing going on in our games. There needs to be a comprehensive English language Zooloretto manual that encompasses all the issues that could arise from combining the many expansions they have made.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
luis dlc
Panama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say try it out.

I did, and without that limit you just brake the game. You end having just too much money. So it became clear that there should be the one coin limit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.