SAKURA in KYOTO 2018 Back to Kansai
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here are the next 5 week's of Chit Chat Film Club. After this week.

Week 28 - Sunday September 27th 2009 - The Draughtsman's Contract - UK 1982 - Very 80s.

Week 29 - Sunday October 4th 2009 - The Replacements - US 2000 - Keanu in a quite good funny film. Dude.

Week 30 - Sunday October 11th 2009 - The Naked Spur - US 1953 - Jimmy Stewart and beautiful scenery.

Week 31 - Sunday October 18th 2009 - Frantic - France/US 1988 - Harrison Ford and Roman Polanski's wife in a Roman Polanski film.

Week 32 - Sunday October 25th 2009 - Fantastic Four - US 2005 - Yes, absolutely genuine, serious choice.

Week 33 - Sunday November 1st 2009 - Green For Danger - UK 1946 - Curious mix of comedy and thriller with Alistair Sim.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Sol
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
admin
All engines full to awesome land!
badge
*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?
mbmbmbmbmb
EYE of NiGHT wrote:
Week 32 - Sunday October 25th 2009 - Fantastic Four - US 2005 - Yes, absolutely genuine, serious choice.

Who are you and where is Eye of the Night?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cheevers
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yohanleafheart wrote:
EYE of NiGHT wrote:

Who are you and where is Eye of the Night?

He must have got the date wrong. The 'good' FF movie was made in 1994. devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SAKURA in KYOTO 2018 Back to Kansai
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I shall be applying my critical eye as normal. It is a good film and I shall be explaining where it succeeds.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cheevers
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
EYE of NiGHT wrote:
I shall be applying my critical eye as normal. It is a good film and I shall be explaining where it succeeds.

I'm looking forward to your take on it.

As a lifelong FF & comic book fan, I felt it missed almost every mark. Still I have nearly 4 weeks to prepare my rebuttal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
EYE of NiGHT wrote:
Week 33 - Sunday November 1st 2009 - Green For Danger - UK 1946 - Curious mix of comedy and thriller with Alistair Sim.

Ha, ha! Added to my NetFlix queue!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.