Popular Tags: [View All]
David Thornton
United States
Canby
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just picked this up at a yard sale and I'm hoping someone can help me with the contents. It looks like it was kept in very good condition, but some of the unit counts are throwing me off...

I know I have all of the rules, envelopes, diplomacy sheets, reference cards and game board. I know I am missing the four d10s. No problem.
I know I have all of the orange misc. counters with the exception of one damaged/destroyed chit. (again, no problem) I have more damage flags than I care to count and am not concerned about those.

I have 160 green bases, which makes sense because the rules say there should be 8 strips and 160 is divisible by 8.

I have 161 folding land/sea units... 161? it seems weird there would be just 1 more unit than bases, so I'm wondering if there is an extra unit from another game or perhaps there is a small handful missing.

I have 194 Air unis with an additional 33 blanks (which I assume are from the edges.) 194 also seems like an odd number to me.

Anyway, I apreciate any help and if it turns out something is missing I'd like to work with someone about determining vales for the missing units....

Thanks again!

David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Thornton
United States
Canby
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Duh... Just Found the photos of the unpunched sheets! Only Missing two units.. Not bad for $1.00!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.