Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pierre Miranda
France
Contamine sur Arve
Haute-Savoie, Rhône-Alpes
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I posted this on consimworld but did not get any official answer, so I post here too...

We are in the German exploitation phase of the 1st operational sequence of a Bruchmuller offensive, I am playing the Germans.

1. I assume morning fog also applies during exploitation combat (= -1 loss to the attacker during the ground combat)?

2. My army artillery being within range, even if it cannot participate during an exploitation combat, I get the +2 col shift during the combat and the +2 tactical roll DRM? By the same token, the defender gets a -2 DRM to his tactical roll because of Bruchmuller?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norbert Möhring
Germany
flag msg tools
I send the designer an email 2007 when I had the same question as your second.

Quote:
I'm not sure if I played it correct: in an *exploitation combat* a German stack attacks a British division within range of an Army artillerie unit in offensive mode. Although the artillery may not bombard I assume there is still the Offensive modifier (shifts for attacks in range of offensive army arty), correct?

NR: correct :-)

Hope it helps.

Norbert
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Miranda
France
Contamine sur Arve
Haute-Savoie, Rhône-Alpes
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Norbert,

Actually the designer just answered on consimworld:

1. No morning fog benefit for exploitation.

2. Yes, you get the offensive modifier.

I assume Bruchmuller also applies, even though this was not directly answered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Montgomery
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
Dear Geek: Please insert the wittiest comment you can think of in this text pop-up. Then times it by seven.
badge
The Coat of Arms of Clan Montgomery - Scotland. Yes, that's a woman with the head of a savage in her hand, and an anchor. No clue what it means, but it's cool.
mbmbmbmbmb
pmiranda wrote:
Thanks Norbert,

Actually the designer just answered on consimworld:

1. No morning fog benefit for exploitation.

2. Yes, you get the offensive modifier.

I assume Bruchmuller also applies, even though this was not directly answered.

I'm shooting from the hip, here, but I think Bruchmueller Bombardment only applies to rolls on the Artillery table. Then again, I could be wrong. I'm not going to be home until Sunday, but I will try to remember to check at that time. If this is right, then Bruchmueller would not apply during the Exploitation phase, since artillery cannot bombard.

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norbert Möhring
Germany
flag msg tools
Quote:
but I think Bruchmueller Bombardment only applies to rolls on the Artillery table.

There is a +3 drm on the bombardment table but also a -2 drm for Allied defender TC.

Since the Bruchmüller event description is "The German player will benefit from Bruchmüller bombardment bonus during the first operational sequence" I think the Allies always get the -2 drm TC for the complete first ops sequence regardless of the situation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.