Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Bettinger
United States
batavia
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am very skeptical about buying this expansion for this game. Although it sounds like it could be a lot of fun, but I was wondering what kind of cards and buildings other people have made.

I honestly can not think of anything to make/made that would make me scream I gotta go buy this!! I am not good at drawing, so my cards would still be blank and I don't think I could come up with any amazing cards at all.

Just thought I would ask if anyone cared to share what some of their cards where that they made.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patiently waiting for the zombie apocalypse...
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How about:

"Zombies!!! does not need more bloody cards!!!"

I think that would fit nicely.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Adams
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Or: Zombies!!! Second Edition is the same as the First Edition except it is just called the Second Edition laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Bettinger
United States
batavia
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I have Zombies!!! 1 Second edition already. I also bought Mall Walkers, Schools out, and 3.35: I was just wondering what type of cards people are making for 6.66 to see if I would get it and use other peoples ideas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
david lolage
msg tools
I have made a facebook group where people post there cards up to share.
I have currently made around 8 and am just waiting for one more drawing to be finished before i post them all up.
At the moment i have only made cards and have not made any tiles.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_135407903199671

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.