Silent War» Forums » Rules

Subject: Aleutians campaign opens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Lorenzen
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
I must admit a lot of the war event table results confuse me. The one I'm unsure of how to do right now is the "aleutians campaign opens" one.(war period 1) Just so I'm sure I got it right in the patrol move I move as many in range to the Aleutians op area (no transit move to get to the Aleutians area right?) and once they get there they can't attack and their turn is over? And if I can't get 8 there I have to assign other ones that couldn't reach the op area to work out of Dutch Harbor only (to get to a total of 8)? Apreciate any info on how you guys handle this event.

thx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Lorenzen
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Well the way I did it was automatically assign any subs that could make it that turn to Aleutians to dutch harbor and picked out the rest at my choosing (most of the rest came from ready for sail at pearl harbor). And I let the subs that could make it to Aleutians have combat that turn. The campaign game is so hard to make the milestones that the Career Longevity Rule requires that I have to allow combat whenever I can!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alberto Siepi
Italy
Olgiate Olona
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi Dan, I don't have the possibility to check the original rules, but in my memory doesn't exist any limitation in combat...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.