Popular Tags: [View All]
Jose Augusto Moreira
Brazil
Sao Paulo
Sao Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Okay, i put this game in a future christmas list, but i need try this one...and for it take a vassal version and try for see if the game is easy like look or i need a paper version for has the game correctly. this is the adventures of the Bomber Ghost Bomber and your tripulation.

The first mission is against Amiens, the order is destroy a Rail Yard stopping the movement of troops and supply for northern france. The climate is good in England and France and the bomber has a good fighter cover in all zones. The Ghost bomber is flying in the middle of formation keeping low altitude for increase target damage

The Bomber enter in zone 2 over the Channel and no german try intercept the formation...the skies look great and the tripulation has high moral.

In the area over Amiens the problems begin 5 Me-109 begin the attack against the Bomber..the fighter cover remove 3 attacking fighters, two german fighters 6 high and in vertical dive try attack the bomber. The 6 high fighter is hit for the top turret and damaged and destroyed for the tail gun. The fighter in vertical dive miss the bomber and is drive away for the Allied fighters.

Over Amiens the flak shoot in the formation and the bomber is hit five times and has a burst inside the plane in the Tail killing the tail gunner..a life loss in the first mission.

Beyond it flak hit the radio room two times for superficial damage, Tail, waist wounding the port gunner and Starboard wing for no effect.

Time of launch the bombs and the bombs miss the target...and all bombs falling in the wrong areas and killing civilians...The moral is low after loss two members of crew (1 dead) and dont hit nothing in this mission.

waiting the next mission
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jose Augusto Moreira
Brazil
Sao Paulo
Sao Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay..i discover what exactly is a BIP (Burst in plane)...the tail of plane is cut and the plane fall....all tripulation bail out of german occupied territory and is send for a prisioners camp...a short war for the tripulation of Ghost Bomber

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Christensen
Denmark
Solroed Strand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't give up so easily!
Some might break out of prison camp and get back!
Or enlist some new guys!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SSgt. Crapgame
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
this sounds more like one of my many tries at Patton's Best, 88! BOOM, your dead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.