Recommend
12 
 Thumb up
 Hide
23 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: BLOTT!!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
除名山 蔵芽戸
Japan
Sendai
Miyagi
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
You get to put a "1" on the left hand side of your geek badge!!!!!!!!
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Get up, get up, get up, get down, fall over.
United Kingdom
Bolton
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats Ben. Remind us. How long was that streak?
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pakpreo
United States
Cambridge
MA - Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Who did they beat? And wow.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
除名山 蔵芽戸
Japan
Sendai
Miyagi
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
They beat Washington 19-14.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Avri
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I am pleased, both as a Giants fan and a Blott fan . . .
10 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
As a Blott fan, I am also very pleased... but it puts a dent in my pickem league. I had 12 points on Washington
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
the difference between a "crowd" and a "mob" is one push
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
KSensei wrote:
You get to put a "1" on the left hand side of your geek badge!!!!!!!!


First time in years.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy M. Rose
Guatemala
Mon Calamari
New Republic
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a trap!
10 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
Yeah it's here! Really it's right here.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
They must have know he was having connection problems and wouldn't be able to rejoice.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Guantanamo wrote:
They must have know he was having connection problems and wouldn't be able to rejoice.


Yeah, the one week that he would have...

The use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning.

-DK
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Szilagyi
United States
Parma
Ohio
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting tidbit: if he doesn't have some kind of cable package, Blott didn't get to watch that game. I heard on sports talk-radio last week that there were something like 10K tickets left unsold for today's game, so the NFL was planning on blacking out the Detroit game on stations in the Detroit area.
yuk
Ain't that an interception in the end zone?
4 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
That is not Depeche but rather
United States
Grandville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't believe you people are in here cracking jokes at Blott's expense.

There's a good chance that his silence on the matter indicates that he is not well. Perhaps he has gone into shock over the matter, or perhaps the excitement induced a heart attack. Maybe he lost a bet and, at this very moment, is being forced to pose in ladies underwear for a 2010 calendar. One this is for sure, he is in peril.

You all ought to be ashamed for being so insensitive. shake
12 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geeky McGeekface
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Best hobby, with the best people in the world. Gaming is the best!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations, Ben, for getting, as your owner said, King Kong off your back. Your long national nightmare is finally over. As a Giants fan living in the Washington DC area, this victory is doubly sweet.

I also want to extend congrats to another group of long-suffering fans in the Cincinnati area. After your Bengals had yet another unbelievable loss with the Immaculate Deflection, they've turned it around and just beat the Super Bowl champion Steelers for the first time in forever.

They say the meek will inherit the earth, but this week is amazing!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Plainwell
Michigan
flag msg tools
Mi cabasa esta muy verde
badge
Et in Vantasia ego
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The Lions ruined their chance at a second perfect season soblue
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Same record as the defending champs. Not too shabby!

5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff
United States
Pensacola
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
My pick-em score suffered, but I'm happy for Blott!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
June King
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
Bring me her heart in this box.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
This just might make up for it's being the last season of "Monk."
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Sol
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
admin
All engines full to awesome land!
badge
*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
CONGRATULATIONS Blott!!! Now just come back to the geek.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Lott
United States
Mason
Michigan
flag msg tools
Being a Lions fan is a gift...
badge
...and a curse.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ZeroZilla wrote:
Interesting tidbit: if he doesn't have some kind of cable package, Blott didn't get to watch that game. I heard on sports talk-radio last week that there were something like 10K tickets left unsold for today's game, so the NFL was planning on blacking out the Detroit game on stations in the Detroit area.
yuk
Ain't that an interception in the end zone?

The first win since December 23rd of 2007 and I didn't get to watch a single second of the game. I now officially hate the NFL...
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
the difference between a "crowd" and a "mob" is one push
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Blott wrote:
ZeroZilla wrote:
Interesting tidbit: if he doesn't have some kind of cable package, Blott didn't get to watch that game. I heard on sports talk-radio last week that there were something like 10K tickets left unsold for today's game, so the NFL was planning on blacking out the Detroit game on stations in the Detroit area.
yuk
Ain't that an interception in the end zone?

The first win since December 23rd of 2007 and I didn't get to watch a single second of the game. I now officially hate the NFL...


Could be worse. You could be a season ticket holder in DC unable to pay for the seats and being sued by that inglorious franchise.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chony McChuukface
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Blott wrote:

The first win since December 23rd of 2007 ...



I think St. Louis may make a run at this streak. They now have the longest winless streak in the NFL.

Of course, Tampa has a shot at the 0-16 thing too.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Lott
United States
Mason
Michigan
flag msg tools
Being a Lions fan is a gift...
badge
...and a curse.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
yohanleafheart wrote:
CONGRATULATIONS Blott!!! Now just come back to the geek.

Still dealing with computer issues. I just stopped in briefly to update my subscriptions and respond to the inevitable "Hey the Lions won a game!" forum threads. Hopefully I'll see you all again soon.
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wagner
United States
Wood River
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ChonChuuk wrote:
Blott wrote:

The first win since December 23rd of 2007 ...



I think St. Louis may make a run at this streak. They now have the longest winless streak in the NFL.

Of course, Tampa has a shot at the 0-16 thing too.


Tampa already did the 0-26 thing, I don't want them replicating that.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.