Matt Martin
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello All,

I am trying to figure out how to obtain the new Nu Series promo cards. From the Killer Bunnies website:

The Nu Series cards are available for a limited-time in the specially packaged Killer Bunnies Quest Blue Starter Deck, featuring the Gleeful Bunny, at Barnes & Noble stores nationwide. The 12 Nu Series cards will be sold separately at retailers everywhere in 2009.

NOTE: The Nu Series Cards are sold in Barnes & Noble stores only, and not available on the BN web site. The Killer Bunnies game available at www.kb.com is our original Sinister Bunny starter deck. Be sure to ask for the Gleeful Bunny edition!

Unfortunately, no one at any of the Barnes and Noble's within approximately 100 miles knows anything about this, and all they seem to have is Killer Bunnies Remix.

Does anyone know if the Nu series cards are/will be available separately, or do I need to get the Gleeful Bunny Edition? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Burcham
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
my B&N has a bunch of em..but someone on here picked me up one from target on clearance for super cheap.. so i have not those cards..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Burcham
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, the Barnes and Noble sets that ive seen have a sticker or marking on the box telling of it..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Martin
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Burchamj wrote:
my B&N has a bunch of em..but someone on here picked me up one from target on clearance for super cheap.. so i have not those cards..

Is "them" just the 12 Nu Cards, or the complete Gleeful Bunny set? Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.