Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve K
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
The rules say:

Quote:
As soon as the last "C" Tile is taken and placed (and one-time income from the tile is recorded) the end of the game is signalled.

The last two Disaster Chits are revealved, one after the other, and any disasters resolved in order.

Then each player must feed his population one final time (and reduce the population if there is not enough food) and pay resources for any incomplete Buildings or removed them.

This seems to be saying that the last round has no Phase (f): Earn Income for the Round. This would normally happen between recording one-time income (phase e) and revealing Disaster Chits (phase g).

Is this correct? Is the final round really different from previous rounds? Is there really no income phase in the last round?

Should the rules instead be read as "there is always a third & final Supply Round after the end of the final round of the game"?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd Eisenstein
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Steve!

This is a little mistake in the rules.
You'll gain your complete income from all your tiles, then the last supply-round will take place.

For more FAQ visit: http://www.irongames.de/peloponnes_errata.php

Many greetings
bye bye
Bernd
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve K
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Many thanks, Bernd.

I'd forgotten to check the FAQ before posting - there are a couple of points that weren't there last week.

We really enjoyed our first play, and decided we would get income on the last turn simply because without it all players would have 0 or 1 population. Ouch!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Slater
United Kingdom
Newport
Newport, South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was playing in the game with Steve, and managed we managed a draw with 18 points each.

I enjoyed the game, however that last turn would have been rather brutal without a harvest/income.

We did score it both ways, with income, Steve and I tied on 18, without, Jake and I would have tied on 3 points (due to having 1 population each, and the other players having none.surprise

Thanks for the quick clarification.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd Eisenstein
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Mark!

No Problem... I'd always take a look at the rules-questions and I'm interested into all your experiences.

Bye bye
Bernd

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Clyne
England
Hazlemere
Bucks
flag msg tools
Empire of the Midnight Beard
mbmbmbmbmb
So in the last turn you play a normal turn without disasters and then feed your population followed by two disasters and then purchase buildings that are not paid for?

In our first game we didn't collect income and in our second game we played as above. I'm still not 100% that I have this right.
Richard

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve K
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
smok wrote:
So in the last turn you play a normal turn without disasters and then feed your population followed by two disasters and then purchase buildings that are not paid for?

The last turn is completely normal. After income and flipping (& resolving) the last two disaster chips, you end the turn. You then perform a final Supply Round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.