Stavanger
Rogaland
flag msg tools
Those who know do not speak.
badge
Those who speak do not know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
I'm about to get a proper colour printer, and one of the things I wanted most out of it was to print high quality chits for variants such as Citizens of Arkham and Arkham Investigations. I could never quite bring myself to follow through with normal paper, sticky tape and glue solutions for fear that this tactile inferiority would somehow detract from my Arkham experience.

So my question to the group is where can I get textured adhesive paper like that used on the original Arkham components? Non-adhesive textured paper might do the job, as we could get some double sided full-page adhesive sheets to create our own.

Cheers

Jess

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Darby
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi, my method for monster tokens is textured paper + double sided sticky tape on to card. Once in the cup you can not tell the difference.
Cards are tricky and I have never satisfactorily made them. I'm inclined to make a batch on photopaper, put the cards in sleeves, and devise a random method when drawing so as to choose between official decks and one's own deck.

BTW, I did another Citizen card:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Tolin
United States
Beaumont
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Xyron sticker-making machine can make a sticker out of any kind of paper. Might work for what you need:

http://www.xyron.com/enUS/Products/5__Creative_Station_.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.