Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
mbmbmbmbmb
Raid1280 wrote:
...perhaps myself and the rest of the Diplomacy fans can negotiate a draw?

Why not instead attack? And get support from Acquire, Civilization and Rail Baron?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Malley
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If Space Hulk passes me on the road...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Tak
United States
Chapin
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
caffeinehead wrote:
If Space Hulk passes me on the road...

I'll honk and yell for it to go slower, and tell anyone in the car with me that we should call the cops because of that speeding punk, and get all stammer-y when someone pulls out a cellphone and actually tries to call the cops, because I secretly long to but dream as Space Hulk dares to live.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
South Africa
Cape Town
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Raid1280 wrote:
...perhaps myself and the rest of the Diplomacy fans can negotiate a draw? :what: ;)

Wouldn't it be more appropriate to form an alliance, then when Space Hulk drops its guard stab it in the back?

Or...
Form an alliance, then at the last minute switch alliances to Magic Realm and together crush Space Hulk (followed by stabbing Magic Realm in the back. Naturally).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
mbmbmbmbmb
Beware! Space Hulk has passed Le Havre, which means the whole town is completely crushed, smashed and rendered to pieces. A Space Hulk is pretty BIG (several smashed-together space ships and stuff). And filled with genestealers!

I sure wouldn't want a Space Hulk to pass me on the road… or pass the Earth in space… the gravity!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.