Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
13 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: FFG's Midnight Chronicles...anyone seen it? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: ziggurat [+] [View All]
Joe McKinley
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
When I heard the learn’d astronomer; When the proofs, the figures, were ranged in columns before me; When I was shown the charts and the diagrams, to add, divide, and measure them; When I, sitting, heard the astronomer, where he lectured with
badge
much applause in the lecture-room, How soon, unaccountable, I became tired and sick; Till rising and gliding out, I wander’d off by myself, In the mystical moist night-air, and from time to time, Look’d up in perfect silence at the stars. W.W.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

Is it any good?

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite.asp?eidm=87&...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Molnar
United States
Ridgewood
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
is that like a boardgame or something?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
If Actions Speak Louder Than Words, Then Actions x2 Speak Louder Than Actions
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
One of the Original Twelve
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The Unbeliever wrote:

It's surprising you haven't rated it without having seen it. Times do change.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe McKinley
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
When I heard the learn’d astronomer; When the proofs, the figures, were ranged in columns before me; When I was shown the charts and the diagrams, to add, divide, and measure them; When I, sitting, heard the astronomer, where he lectured with
badge
much applause in the lecture-room, How soon, unaccountable, I became tired and sick; Till rising and gliding out, I wander’d off by myself, In the mystical moist night-air, and from time to time, Look’d up in perfect silence at the stars. W.W.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
joebelanger wrote:
The Unbeliever wrote:

It's surprising you haven't rated it without having seen it. Times do change.


I'm sorry that my ratings of unplayed Monopoly, Life, and Trivial Pursuit re-themes continue to disturb you to such an extent that you feel the need to bring them up every time you reply to one of my posts!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan "Spartan Spawn, Sworn, Raised for Warring!"
United States
Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The Unbeliever wrote:
joebelanger wrote:
The Unbeliever wrote:

It's surprising you haven't rated it without having seen it. Times do change.


I'm sorry that my ratings of unplayed Monopoly, Life, and Trivial Pursuit re-themes continue to disturb you to such an extent that you feel the need to bring them up every time you reply to one of my posts!


*Grabs popcorn and settles in*
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
If Actions Speak Louder Than Words, Then Actions x2 Speak Louder Than Actions
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
One of the Original Twelve
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The Unbeliever wrote:
joebelanger wrote:
The Unbeliever wrote:

It's surprising you haven't rated it without having seen it. Times do change.


I'm sorry that my ratings of unplayed Monopoly, Life, and Trivial Pursuit re-themes continue to disturb you to such an extent that you feel the need to bring them up every time you reply to one of my posts!


No, you're not.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Sol
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
All engines full to awesome land!
badge
*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
On topic, FFG making a movie? That can't be good.

Off topic, don't make me call the wraith of Octavian. Yo kids, behave.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe McKinley
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
When I heard the learn’d astronomer; When the proofs, the figures, were ranged in columns before me; When I was shown the charts and the diagrams, to add, divide, and measure them; When I, sitting, heard the astronomer, where he lectured with
badge
much applause in the lecture-room, How soon, unaccountable, I became tired and sick; Till rising and gliding out, I wander’d off by myself, In the mystical moist night-air, and from time to time, Look’d up in perfect silence at the stars. W.W.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Fast forward...

joebelanger wrote:
The Unbeliever wrote:
joebelanger wrote:
The Unbeliever wrote:

joebelanger wrote:
The Unbeliever wrote:
joebelanger wrote:
The Unbeliever wrote:
joebelanger wrote:
The Unbeliever wrote:
joebelanger wrote:
The Unbeliever wrote:

It's surprising you haven't rated it without having seen it. Times do change.


I'm sorry that my ratings of unplayed Monopoly, Life, and Trivial Pursuit re-themes continue to disturb you to such an extent that you feel the need to bring them up every time you reply to one of my posts!


No, you're not.

Yes, I am.

No, you're not.

Yes, I am.

No, you're not.

No, I'm not

Yes, you are.

No, I'm not

Yes, you are.


OK, you're right, I am.
3 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
If Actions Speak Louder Than Words, Then Actions x2 Speak Louder Than Actions
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
One of the Original Twelve
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The Unbeliever wrote:
Fast forward...

joebelanger wrote:
The Unbeliever wrote:
joebelanger wrote:
The Unbeliever wrote:

joebelanger wrote:
The Unbeliever wrote:
joebelanger wrote:
The Unbeliever wrote:
joebelanger wrote:
The Unbeliever wrote:
joebelanger wrote:
The Unbeliever wrote:

It's surprising you haven't rated it without having seen it. Times do change.


I'm sorry that my ratings of unplayed Monopoly, Life, and Trivial Pursuit re-themes continue to disturb you to such an extent that you feel the need to bring them up every time you reply to one of my posts!


No, you're not.

Yes, I am.

No, you're not.

Yes, I am.

No, you're not.

No, I'm not

Yes, you are.

No, I'm not

Yes, you are.


OK, you're right, I am.


It's always sensible to agree with me as early as possible.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
To answer the original question here (Gasp! Imagine that!) - I hate to say it but the movie was simply awful. They put a LOT of work into it so I feel like a jerk for saying it but someone's got to call it like it is. I suppose it has some worth for its value as a Mystery Science Theater 3000 joke-a-thon but that's about it.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Sherman
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmb
joebelanger wrote:
The Unbeliever wrote:
Fast forward...

joebelanger wrote:
The Unbeliever wrote:
joebelanger wrote:
The Unbeliever wrote:

joebelanger wrote:
The Unbeliever wrote:
joebelanger wrote:
The Unbeliever wrote:
joebelanger wrote:
The Unbeliever wrote:
joebelanger wrote:
The Unbeliever wrote:

It's surprising you haven't rated it without having seen it. Times do change.


I'm sorry that my ratings of unplayed Monopoly, Life, and Trivial Pursuit re-themes continue to disturb you to such an extent that you feel the need to bring them up every time you reply to one of my posts!


No, you're not.

Yes, I am.

No, you're not.

Yes, I am.

No, you're not.

No, I'm not

Yes, you are.

No, I'm not

Yes, you are.


OK, you're right, I am.


It's always sensible to agree with me as early as possible.


Ziggurat fever -- catch it!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tuuli Mustasydän
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
wytefang wrote:
To answer the original question here (Gasp! Imagine that!) - I hate to say it but the movie was simply awful. They put a LOT of work into it so I feel like a jerk for saying it but someone's got to call it like it is. I suppose it has some worth for its value as a Mystery Science Theater 3000 joke-a-thon but that's about it.


Quick, is it worse than the sequel to Dungeons and Dragons: The Movie?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm...I've only suffered through bits and pieces of the sequel (thankfully). I'd say it's about equal, all things considered - with the better special effects going to the D&D sequel.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.