Subject: New Decals for the Star Fleet Universe! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Pomroy
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Bring your fleet to life!

Pomroy Productions (www.pomroyproductions.com) has released a series of decal sheets for the Star Fleet Universe. 58 decal sets are currently available:

Federation, Terran Empire, Klingon, Romulan, Gorn, Kzinti, Lyran, WYN, and ISC. The Federation is available in either the font shown in the original series, or the font shown in the Starfleet Technical Manual, and include ships in many classes: frigates, destroyers, old light cruisers, new light cruisers, old heavy cruisers, "Constitution" class cruisers (including the Enterprise), command cruisers, strike cruisers, battlecruisers, new heavy cruisers, fast ships, strike carriers, heavy carriers, space control ships, dreadnaughts, battleships, tugs, cargo containers, passenger containers, combat containers, cadet cruisers, diplomatic, hospital, and engineering ships, and a large sheet of optional decals.

Stop by and take a look!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Lowry
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would suggest posting this under SFB or (better) FC, since you can't really use miniatures with F&E.

(On the other hand, nice job!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Pomroy
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
You're right! Thank you... I'm new to BGG and must have gotten turned around somewhere. Should I re-post, or is there a way to simply move the thread?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Lowry
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Repost. I think an Admin probably could move it for you, but hey, electrons are cheap.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Pomroy
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Thanks! I put it under FC. Still botched the picture, but added a couple more, Thanks for the complement, by the way!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.