Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Foutz
United States
Garland
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Now, I'm no expert, I've only played Bang 5 or 6 times. But I have to believe our game the other night could have been the shortest game ever. It was 5 players, with all the expansions in. I was an outlaw, and the player to my left was sheriff, meaning I would be going last. I forget exactly which characters were being used, but the sheriff had 5 health, then the next 2 guys only had 3, the next guy had 4, and I only had 3. Sheriff starts and plays dynamite and some defensive cards. Next guy plays Indians twice, and neither me nor the guy going third have any bangs, so we're both down to one health. He then shoots the third guy, killing him before he gets a turn. He turns up his card, he was the renegade. Guy in fourth position now goes, knowing I have no defense, and shoots me, killing me before I get a turn. Sheriff dodges the dynamite, passes it on. Start of the second player's second turn, dynamite goes off, killing him instantly, and he flips over the other outlaw card. 5 players, 5 turns, 2 players killed before even getting one turn. Total time was like 6 minutes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Christie
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is the second shortest I have heard of.

I was playing a six player game. The sheriff began with some defense. The second player dropped a volcanic and had the character that allows you to draw an extra card if you have zero cards in our hand. He then proceeded to shoot the sheriff until he died. Game over on second turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Atmaja
Indonesia
Jakarta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
aberdeen57 wrote:
That is the second shortest I have heard of.

I was playing a six player game. The sheriff began with some defense. The second player dropped a volcanic and had the character that allows you to draw an extra card if you have zero cards in our hand. He then proceeded to shoot the sheriff until he died. Game over on second turn.

LOL !!! yours maybe the shortest one !! second turn kill hahaha

my shortest was on fourth turn...also a six player game. 3 guys next to the sheriff were the outlaws. after the sheriff finished his move, the 3 next guys shot him to dead. ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Han Titor
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shortest game I've experienced lasted one turn.

Sheriff Chuck Wengam sacrificed 4 bullets for 8 cards, using all beers, wiskey, tequila, and saloon he drew for even more cards. Between all the indians, gattlings, duels, and eventual volcanic he was able to gun down everyone before they had a chance to go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Courtight
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We had the shortest game of bang ever. Some how the Sherif drew no defense cards on his first turn. The players to his left and right were outlaws. The player to his left drew volcainic and the player to his right was willie the kid, each with 2 or 3 bang cards. The then proceeded to shot the sherif.

This was just unlucky for the sherif (Irony he was the charector with the word lucky in his name)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Wallace
United States
California
flag msg tools
In our group I think we've had multiple games end on the first turn. Just last night we were playing, and I was an outlaw in a 7-player game playing second-to-last, two away from the sheriff. On the first turn, the sheriff had already lost several of her defensive cards as well as one life, so when the player before me placed a Schofield (+2) and passed the turn, I was ready for the kill. I was Willy the Kid, having been dealt a Wells Fargo, two Bangs and a Cat Ballou, and I drew a Stagecoach and a Panico on my turn. Panico'd the gun from the player before me, putting me in range of the sheriff, played my Wells Fargo and Stagecoach, and drew at least three Bangs out of my five free cards. I Cat Ballou'd a random card from the Sheriff's hand, which was a Missed, and started firing. She couldn't miss a single one, and I killed her with a Bang still left in my hand. Most epic draw ever.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Courtight
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Worlds Worst Deputy
I was playing a game with 6 other people, Bob, Emily, Barb, Dan, Phil. I was the sheriff. I was put in good shape when I had 2 barrels and a bible. Dan, Barb and Phil all started to shoot at me so, I figured they were the outlaws. Phil and Barb were the first players eliminated. Emily decided to fight Bob, figuring I would take out Dan. Bob eliminated Emily. Emily was revealed as the renegade. I though Bob was the deputy, since Dan shot at me since the start of the game. I finally revealed as the deputy. Bob then finished me off and the outlaws won.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.