Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
And D-Day Dice, too!
badge
I'm an "A"vatar.
mbmbmbmbmb

Atten-hut!

For those of you who don't know Airborne in my Pocket, it's a free print-n-play solitaire (and 2-player) game about the paratroopers in Normandy on D-Day.

Today, I'm pleased to announce the 3rd expansion, which puts the "airborne" in "Airborne in my Pocket"!

"Currahee!" introduces the Parachute Events, 10 cards that are played as a mini-game before beginning a Basic or Advanced game.

With the Parachute Events, you start your game inside a C-47 plane, on your way to the Drop Zone. You now decide when to jump, how long you want to stay airborne, and when you land. Along the way, you might pick-up some Items in the plane, gain or lose Health while falling, experience some parachute malfunctions, and have a surprise or two during your landing.

This whole mini-game takes less than 1 minute to play, but will add a whole new dimension to your games. Try it and find out if you really have what it takes to be an airborne trooper.

As you were!

E
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.