United States
Pisgah Forest
North Carolina
flag msg tools
www.gameholecon.com
badge
129/420
mbmbmbmbmb
I just picked up Starter Kit #1, liked it, went to order the others and found this is out of print.

Anyone know if and when it will be available again?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Akiva
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can try e-mailing info@multimanpublishing.com directly. Each time I've asked them about this sort of thing, they've gotten back to me quickly with as much info as they have.

As far as I know, the SKs aren't ever technically out of print; they're just out of stock and when they go out of stock, they get them printed again as quickly as possible. It's usually a few months.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eric hill
United States
spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
I would say 3-4 months.
the SK's seem to be doing the wave thing as new(er) players slowly move up thru 2 then 3
this is purely observational info
i have no inside info

fwiw
eric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Russ
United States
Marshall
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MMP likes to print ASL items in bunches, so I think when Doomed Battalions is printed, SK #3 will be too.

Just a guess, though...

Cheers,
Jason
Wargame Depot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Richardson
United States
Lindsborg
Kansas
flag msg tools
mb
posted by Brian Youse on ConsimWorld, 30 Sep 2009:

Brian Youse wrote:
Sometime in 2010 at best, probably mid-year.

EDIT (more info):

Note that the "ASLSK Expansion Pack" will probably become available for pre-order in the near future. This ASLSK module will include vehicles... and I believe that it will also include an updated/corrected ASLSK #3 rulebook, so this might be a useful substitute for ASLSK #3 for players who have gone through the first two Starter Kits and are ready to learn the ASL armor rules.

I've been assisting with the proofreading of the revised rulebook, and a lot of corrections and clarifications have been incorporated into it, so I hope that it does make it into the expansion pack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Akiva
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
richfam wrote:
I've been assisting with the proofreading of the revised rulebook, and a lot of corrections and clarifications have been incorporated into it, so I hope that it does make it into the expansion pack.

Excellent to hear! I wonder if this means we'll see your tutorials officially published as kind of a Chapter K for the SKs. Although the SKs are a great introduction to ASL, I still feel for anyone who tries to get into it without a teacher or your tutorials.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.