Mike Pranno
United States
Chardon
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is much later than usual for me to attempt prearranged trades/purchases/sales for the Buckeye Game Fest. In fact, it is likely going to be too late, but I'll give it a shot anyway.

IMPORTANT: I can only guarantee being at the BGF for most, if not all, of Saturday. A project at work infringed on the possibility of being there earlier, and my daughter's birthday is once again likely to keep me away on Sunday.

Trading For or Buying

My wishlist consists of everything I am after of various interest, and you can go look to my trade list for items that might interest you. However, here is a list of games I would dig into collection items NOT marked for trade:

Automobile
Battlestar Galactica: The Board Game – Pegasus Expansion
Dice Town
Endeavor
Factory Fun
Middle-Earth Quest
Race for the Galaxy: Rebel vs Imperium
Railways of Europe
Space Alert
Steam

Beyond my want/wishlists, if you have something for trade I do not already own and have rated (meaning I've never owned it or played it before), feel free to dangle it in front of me.

Selling

To keep things simple, here is a list of games I am looking to sell... some of which I am ready to dump.

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/tag/1366540411.html

All of them are already marked down in the craigslist ad from their current listed price in the BGG Marketplace, but I would be willing to go even further for many of them. Make an offer if something even remotely catches your eye. Need some incentive? I will be bringing 20 games to put into the Buckeye Game Fest auction. Any presales will allow me to bring better stuff.

Also feel free to tackle my BGG sale list for more idea. A lot of the stuff there is priced according to how much I want to keep it, but some larger, older, and lower rated stuff might be parted with for less.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.