BANG!» Forums » Rules

Subject: 2 qn: Willy the Kid's ability & Dynamite mode of play rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lukas H.S
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
I have 2 questions, more toward clarifications of some of the rules in the game:

1.) Does Willy The Kid's ability (quoted "he can play any number of Bang! cards during his turn) applies against to ONLY player at distance of 1 from him OR as long as his equipped weapon allow.

For example, I use Willy The Kid, I equip Winchester (max. distance 5), I still have 3 Bang! cards in my hand. My nemesis is of nett distance of 3 from me and the current HN/AFoC is irrelevant to player distance or number of bang!. Can I shoot him 3 times ?

2.) I have dynamite in my hand and I want it to enter the game and hope my enemy has bad luck. So, in my turn, do I put it in front of me? OR do I put it in front of my enemy i.e. anyone in the game (similar to Jail card)?

Thank you for anyone's thoughts and answers! Really appreciate it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Wilson
United States
Pleasanton
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have 2 questions, more toward clarifications of some of the rules in the game:

1.) Does Willy The Kid's ability (quoted "he can play any number of Bang! cards during his turn) applies against to ONLY player at distance of 1 from him OR as long as his equipped weapon allow.

For example, I use Willy The Kid, I equip Winchester (max. distance 5), I still have 3 Bang! cards in my hand. My nemesis is of nett distance of 3 from me and the current HN/AFoC is irrelevant to player distance or number of bang!. Can I shoot him 3 times ?

It just affects the number of Bang! cards he can play. All other rules remain in place, including weapon ranges. So yes, you can use your Winchester for all three Bang! cards.

Quote:
2.) I have dynamite in my hand and I want it to enter the game and hope my enemy has bad luck. So, in my turn, do I put it in front of me? OR do I put it in front of my enemy i.e. anyone in the game (similar to Jail card)?

Dynamite always starts in front of the player who played it. So it goes in front of you, not anyone you choose.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Swood
United States
Stamford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, dynamite is fun, but you've got to light it and take the first gamble. Definitely one of the most enjoyable (and suspenseful) random mechanism in all of gamedom.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.