Recommend
5 
 Thumb up
 Hide
12 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: OK, this is getting SERIOUS now!!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Where oh where is our friendly, avatar enhancing Josh? It's been waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long!!!

Josh Jennings
United States
San Diego
CA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmb


Anyone, please?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jarredscott78 wrote:
?


Well........looky what the cat dragged out?

Hey Jarred!!! You stateside yet?

Miss you tons!!! kiss


MMB
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hammock Backpacker
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hot Coffee...Mmmmmm
badge
Go Take A Hike!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
This is getting Sirius...

5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jarredscott78 wrote:
?


That's ok Jarred, no one asks where I am either
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BoB 3K
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
locusshifter wrote:
jarredscott78 wrote:
?


That's ok Jarred, no one asks where I am either


Oh Locusshifter, we KNOW where Jarred is and have been kept updated by Meerkat (Lynette) and even him. shake
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pakpreo
United States
Cambridge
MA - Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
locusshifter wrote:
jarredscott78 wrote:
?


That's ok Jarred, no one asks where I am either


No one asks where I am, but that's because I'm hiding under your bed, waiting for the right time to strike by clawing your ankles. And also hiding your stuff.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
João 'Finding a new way to make you WTF today' Marum
Portugal
Loulé
Algarve
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Rappak wrote:
locusshifter wrote:
jarredscott78 wrote:
?


That's ok Jarred, no one asks where I am either


No one asks where I am, but that's because I'm hiding under your bed, waiting for the right time to strike by clawing your ankles. And also hiding your stuff.


So that's where the cabbage went...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MGBM wrote:
Rappak wrote:
locusshifter wrote:
jarredscott78 wrote:
?


That's ok Jarred, no one asks where I am either


No one asks where I am, but that's because I'm hiding under your bed, waiting for the right time to strike by clawing your ankles. And also hiding your stuff.


So that's where the cabbage went...


João!! You haven't signed up for the Chit Chat commune!!!

Hurry, before all the good jobs are gone!!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pakpreo
United States
Cambridge
MA - Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MGBM wrote:
Rappak wrote:
locusshifter wrote:
jarredscott78 wrote:
?


That's ok Jarred, no one asks where I am either


No one asks where I am, but that's because I'm hiding under your bed, waiting for the right time to strike by clawing your ankles. And also hiding your stuff.


So that's where the cabbage went...


With the potato. But I left the onion in your pocket.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
col_w
United Kingdom
Poole
Dorset
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
EgorjLileli wrote:
Where oh where is our friendly, avatar enhancing Josh? It's been waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long!!!

Josh Jennings
United States
San Diego
CA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmb


Anyone, please?


His last thread was his announcement of getting laid off - maybe he's got some RL worries at the moment.

Hope it all works out for him soon.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.