United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you believe it? Two BGBs in a week? Well, I am getting ready to head out to Essen for Spiel this year and want to clear the backlog as much as I can.

I also really want to get this show out, which I think is an interesting one in the Stories of Self-Publishing series. Tasty Minstrel Games is a new kid on the block and they have two new games on the way to debut at BGG.con. Hear about that, their path to publishing, and their exciting 2010 lineup on this show.

And if you plan to be in Essen, I'd welcome the chance to meet up with BGB listeners. Please drop me an e-mail and let me know if you expect to be at the show. Essen Spiel experts who want to show me around are certainly welcome! Heck, I'll take beer, food and travel recommendations. I have a press pass for the show and will cover it extensively in audio and probably video, too. Very excited to finally get there after longing to go for...oh...too long...

Your feedback is GREATLY appreciated! Send it to sheylon AT gmail DOTCOM, post it here or to the BGB forum here on BGG.

www.boardgamebabylon.com

RSS: www.boardgamebabylon.libsyn.com/rss

Thanks for downloading and listening to Boardgame Babylon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you tell we haven't done interviews before? I thought it came out alright, considering.

Thanks for having us on the show, Eric! I had a great time recording the interview as well as hearing it again now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E.R. Burgess
United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, if people had heard the original 4 hour version, I'm not so sure they would think the same thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sheylon wrote:
Well, if people had heard the original 4 hour version, I'm not so sure they would think the same thing.

Was it 4 hours? Really? Wow, how time flies!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mindes
United States
Mountain Green
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sheylon wrote:

Seth can be rather long winded. 4 hours though seems like a lot, even for Seth.

Whereas I remember being rather laconic

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.