Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Kardashian sisters: Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney.

They're all over the "Entertainment" news and magazines, usually bikini-clad and stating how they've lost weight, dated/married a professional sports player, gone partying, etc.

What. The. Heck. (and yes, I meant the OTHER word!)

kiss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Tannhauser
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
YOU ARE LIKELY TO BE EATEN BY A
badge
ɥɔʇıןƃ ʎʇıןɐǝɹ
mbmbmbmbmb
Step 1: Have a big butt.

Step 2: Make a sex tape.

Step 3: ???

Step 4: Profit!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Abreu
Portugal
flag msg tools
MAISON ABREU: Lair of Abreu, you know, that guy below. Do not mistake this for other Maisons or Houses or even Abreus.
badge
I do look good on this chair, dont I?
mbmbmbmbmb
EgorjLileli wrote:
The Kardashian sisters: Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney.

They're all over the "Entertainment" news and magazines, usually bikini-clad and stating how they've lost weight, dated/married a professional sports player, gone partying, etc.

What. The. Heck. (and yes, I meant the OTHER word!)

kiss

These guys have sisters?

I really should read the post before getting the pictures in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Kinney
United States
Bellefontaine
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HiveGod wrote:

Step 1A: Hang around with Paris Hilton

You forgot the key bit, can't be famous for being famous until your famous right?

Or to answer the OP, they're nobody important.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chony McChuukface
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HiveGod wrote:

Step 3: Have a famous, or infamous, father (OJ's Lawyer) and step-father (Bruce Jenner)

To go along with the Paris Hilton comment, you have to ride the coattails of others.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ChonChuuk wrote:
HiveGod wrote:

Step 3: Have a famous, or infamous, father (OJ's Lawyer) and step-father (Bruce Jenner)

To go along with the Paris Hilton comment, you have to ride the coattails of others.

Ahh.........enlightenment. So, are they rich like Paris? 'Cause none of them (in my hetero female opinion) are that spectacular looking - I mean the whole package. shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Sol
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
All engines full to awesome land!
badge
*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?
mbmbmbmbmb
EgorjLileli wrote:
ChonChuuk wrote:
HiveGod wrote:

Ahh.........enlightenment. So, are they rich like Paris? 'Cause none of them (in my hetero female opinion) are that spectacular looking - I mean the whole package. shake

Now that I see the pics, they are not, but they have butts and are easy. Friends of third rate celebrities. Instant fame. The worst is still the like of Perez hilton. Seriously, the only thing this guy has is that he has a fake name close to a real name and talks sh** about thri rate celebrities?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yohanleafheart wrote:
EgorjLileli wrote:
ChonChuuk wrote:
HiveGod wrote:

Now that I see the pics, they are not, but they have butts and are easy. Friends of third rate celebrities. Instant fame. The worst is still the like of Perez hilton. Seriously, the only thing this guy has is that he has a fake name close to a real name and talks sh** about thri rate celebrities?

Yeah, but at least he/she/it works for a living? What do these women do?

Great message to our young daughters. Rich and powerful? Bring attention to yourself by being irresponsible and highly sexualized. Result = Fame!! which of course = GOOD!!
yuk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Needle
Australia
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HiveGod wrote:

Yeh like I would be successful with this strategy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Sol
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
All engines full to awesome land!
badge
*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?
mbmbmbmbmb
EgorjLileli wrote:

Great message to our young daughters. Rich and powerful? Bring attention to yourself by being irresponsible and highly sexualized. Result = Fame!! which of course = GOOD!!
yuk

I wouldn't call bad mouthing people working for a living. I put him on the same league as these girls and the likes of Paris. And I agree with your sentiment, it is a terrible example, specially when we have things like this Paris Hilton's wisdom immortalized in book of quotes...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
HiveGod wrote:

Damn me and my old man ass!!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
HiveGod wrote:

Ewww.....you made a sex tape? gulp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Alberg
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
Whoopee Doopee, we have fun!
badge
You lost the game!
mbmbmbmbmb
EgorjLileli wrote:
MWChapel wrote:
HiveGod wrote:

Ewww.....you made a sex tape? gulp

He did, but it's only available in beta. shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yohanleafheart wrote:
EgorjLileli wrote:

yuk

I wouldn't call bad mouthing people working for a living. I put him on the same league as these girls and the likes of Paris. And I agree with your sentiment, it is a terrible example, specially when we have things like this Paris Hilton's wisdom immortalized in book of quotes...

Words of wisdom from Paris Hilton are to be immortalized alongside remarks by some of the greatest thinkers of all time in the latest edition of the Oxford Book of Quotations -- and she reckons it's "so cool."

Hilton, the socialite turned reality TV star and retailing phenomenon, is listed in the latest version of the 65-year-old dictionary, released this week, alongside the likes of Confucius, Oscar Wilde and Stephen Hawking.

Her contribution? "Dress cute wherever you go, life is too short to blend in."

Hilton, 28, was delighted to be featured in the book, which is a renowned list of memorable sayings.

"So cool that I have a quote in the dictionary," she wrote on her Twitter page.

Duh.....? It's not a "dictionary" it's a book of quotations!! shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Gola
United States
Redding
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
and everything under the sun is in tune
mbmbmbmbmb
EgorjLileli wrote:
"Dress cute wherever you go, life is too short to blend in."

I'm all about blending in. It makes it harder for the mountain lions to pick you out from the herd.

Wouldn't it be funny if Paris Hilton was eaten by a mountain lion because she was dressed the cutest? But I mean completely eaten. It would be gross if there were any parts left over.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bojan Benak
Serbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gola wrote:
EgorjLileli wrote:
"Dress cute wherever you go, life is too short to blend in."

I'm all about blending in. It makes it harder for the mountain lions to pick you out from the herd.

Wouldn't it be funny if Paris Hilton was eaten by a mountain lion because she was dressed the cutest? But I mean completely eaten. It would be gross if there were any parts left over.

No it wouldn't. We could take those parts, expose them somewhere and wrote underneath: "Dress cute!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.