James Boardgame
United Kingdom
Penrith
Cumbria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi
I've recently moved to Penrith from Liverpool, and whilst I am very grateful for the proximity of The Great Outdoors, I am very much missing the proximity of a friendly local gaming group.

Are there any Cumbrian gamers who'd be interested in maybe starting something up? I could probably commit to once a week in Penrith, but should be able to manage at least once a month if travelling as far as Carlisle, Kendal or Keswick.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Stirling
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I usually go to the university of Cumbria Newton Rigg Campus, But currently on work placement with the forestry commission. I will be available for gaming in september next year, for the time being i would suggest getting in contact with like minded people at the camps (mainly Roleplayers at the moment) through facebook look for the penrith wargamers if not i could pass on a direct email address.

James
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.