Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Burnette
United States
Monroe
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My opponent is the Western Allies. Syria has been activated as a W. Allied minor country, and the Syrian reserve unit is there. He has a British unit in Malta, and that's as far East as he goes. The naval zones from the North Atlantic to the Med are free of support units, as are all the Med zones. I, as the Axis, control Khania (on Crete), and Alexandria.

During the movement phase, can he send a corp from London to Beirut (in Syria)? I have been looking in the rules and it says in 3.10.1 that he can use Naval Transport to cross any naval zone in which he has a friendly port destination. His final destination (Beirut) is friendly, but there's a few destinations in between (like Khania and Alexandria) which aren't friendly. He is saying that since they are 2-front ports, he can do it.

What do you think?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Santos
Portugal
Braga
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Jason,
Rule 3.10.1 says "Units using Naval Transport must end up in a friendly port in the same Naval Zone"! It means a unit just can move to another zone if using "two-front ports" adjacent to both zones. Then, the allied unit in Malta need moves through Khania or Alexandria to reach Beirut. If moves directly to Beirut from Malta is moving to a port not in same zone, than it's not allowed.
Hope I had been clear, english is not my primary language!

Toze Santos
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.