Popular Tags: [View All]
William Crispin
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Without the asymmetrical card powers this game would be just another 2P abstract with some good artwork. It would just disappear into the sea of these that get created every year. With them it feels really fresh. I really like this game, although it is still an abstract that makes your brain hurt.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Valentijn Eekels
Netherlands
Gouda
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
"Makes your brain hurt" :).

Actually.. I think it's ok. Maybe the first few times it will make your brain hurt, but after that, especially compared to other abstracts, you understand the possibilities and you'll see there are a good amount of possibilities (not a crazy amount). This is because you start with just a maximum of 5 Spells in your hand.

After your mixed feelings post, I'm really curious what rating you will eventually give for the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Crispin
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not a mixed feeling post. I really like the game. Although I think I need to play it some more as you suggested so the possibilities flow for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.