Subject: Itching for Mall of horror rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Owasso
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After I saw the video review of this game, I have been inching to play it. Asmode, the publisher, has put on their website it would be back in 2009. I got excited then realized it’s 2009...yeah, no game. I tried contacting the publisher but no, nothing. So I decided to as you the all knowing BBG community if anyone has heard of anything about this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Clinch
United Kingdom
Bedford
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my copy about 3 years ago, haven't heard of a reprint

cheers
Pete

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A few months ago I was in the same boat as you so I emailed Asmodee about a possible reprint of the game. My original question was asking if they would have the game out by Halloween this year...

I received and email saying that I was out of luck and that the game was not going to see a reprint until 2010. So the game will be coming out again, but not until next year.

I was lucky enough to find the game at a local gaming store. I had to pay full retail price, but I really wanted this for a few Halloween/horror themed game nights.

Hope this helps...

~ Bones

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.