Subject: The term "coastal" region means... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gordon Wong
Hong Kong
West Point
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some event cards state the word "coastal" region... does this refer to those regions beside sea or also those beside river, etc.?

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Owen
United States
Norwich
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Agape wrote:
Some event cards state the word "coastal" region... does this refer to those regions beside sea or also those beside river, etc.?

Thanks in advance.

I'm pretty sure that it refers to areas adjacent to the sea only.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evgeny Reznikov
Israel
Haifa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
wargamer55 wrote:
Agape wrote:

Thanks in advance.

I'm pretty sure that it refers to areas adjacent to the sea only.

That is correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Einmal ist keinmal
United States
Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
You'll Never Walk Alone
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty certain the FAQ from Veldrin's website or FFG's contains a clarification on which regions are considered "Coastal". But, yes, only those bordering the sea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Chapman
United States
Powhatan
Virginia
flag msg tools
Axis & Allies Developer and Playtester; War of the Ring Editor and Playtester
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Desiderata wrote:
I'm pretty certain the FAQ from Veldrin's website or FFG's contains a clarification on which regions are considered "Coastal".

It only states the Lamedon is a coastal Region. It does reach out to the sea just a bit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristofer Bengtsson
Sweden
Kävlinge
flag msg tools
designer
War of the Ring: Official FAQ Master! Webmaster of www.warofthering.eu Author of the War of the Ring Companion
badge
- This is My Hour!
mbmbmbmbmb
The question is answeder in the expansion FAQ at my site - http://web.telia.com/~u04101418/wotr/expansion/faq.htm

Here it is:

Q Which are the coastal Regions on the map?

A They are, from the south to the north: Umbar, West Harondor, Pelargir, Lamedon, Dol Amroth, Anfalas, Andrast, Drúwaith Iaur, Enedwaith, Minhiriath, South Ered Luin, Harlindon, Grey Havens and Fornlindon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.