Hide
4 Posts

Lord of the Rings: The Confrontation» Forums » Rules

Subject: winner of the delux edition rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
regan solomon
msg tools
i presume that if sauron player gets 3 to the shire in the delux edition, this also wins? i.e. killing frodo/ sam or the withc king to the shire are not the only ways of winning?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. O. Schaefer
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
Right. There are several characters that make this victory condition more probable in the Deluxe edition compared to the base game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
regan solomon
msg tools
thanks. another question if i'm the flying nazgul (delux edition) and i'm in fangorn, is it a forward move if i skip over say the misty mountains and attack a fellowship character in the high pass...or would this count effectively as a sideways move?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AxonDomini
United States
Smithtown
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From Fangorn, the deluxe Flying Nazgul could only move into Eregion using his special text. High Pass would be a move forward and then a sideways move, which is not a legal move using the Nazgul's text, regardless of whether it happens in the mountains or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.