Paolo Robino
Italy
Dueville
Vicenza
flag msg tools
"I'm a Nay Saying worm beast!"
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I subscribed to this geeklist, but I'm not receiving any new item notifications. I tried to unsubscribe and re-subscribe, to no avail. Instead, I receive regular notifications for this thread, that I subscribed also. I wonder if the fact that I linked the geeklist in the thread is relevant. I noticed in the past that I was receiving new items notifications when a geeklist I subscribed to was included in a metalist (to which I did not subscribe), and this metalist was updated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karp
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
admin
Developin' Developin" Developin!!
badge
100 geekgold for OverText, and all I got was this stupid sentence.
mbmbmb
Edit (first explanation was wrong): I'm not sure now what the problem is. Have you maybe looked at the list before the notifications have a chance to go out? You are only notified about items that are new.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Robino
Italy
Dueville
Vicenza
flag msg tools
"I'm a Nay Saying worm beast!"
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dakarp wrote:
Edit (first explanation was wrong): I'm not sure now what the problem is. Have you maybe looked at the list before the notifications have a chance to go out? You are only notified about items that are new.

Uh, no. I mean, I pointed my browser on GeekDo, was notified of one new item, clicked and went to thread. New items being now zero, I went on geeklist, saw new stuff, wondered why I wasn't notified of that. But anyway, the problem now seems resolved. Perhaps, unsubscribing and re-subscribing worked, after all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.