Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Erb
United States
Parkersburg
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to say it was great seeing the CharCon ad on BGG's main page. I can't wait for this year's convention. This will be the first time I will be attending multiple days, which means one day of work, several days of play

If any of you are in the Charleston, W.Va. area near the end of October, stop in and support this great local convention.

ME
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
how many where there last year for this one? How many are expected this year?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Erb
United States
Parkersburg
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hendal wrote:
how many where there last year for this one? How many are expected this year?

The con gets about 400+ each year. It is small, but growing, and is a really nice regional convention.

ME
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike C.
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Sounds like it's going to be a blast. I have the Say Anything game, it's a riot. Unfortunately, I can't attend CharCon this year, maybe next year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Erb
United States
Parkersburg
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike 214 wrote:
Sounds like it's going to be a blast. I have the Say Anything game, it's a riot. Unfortunately, I can't attend CharCon this year, maybe next year.

Ah, that's too bad. We've only got a few days til the events all begin, and Im already losing sleep

ME
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mindy Kyrkos
United States
Sunnyside
New York
flag msg tools
Hi
badge
It was the Police Patrols, snooping into people’s windows. The patrols did not matter however. Only the Thought Police mattered.
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, for the THIRD year in a row, I will be in town this weekend, but probably won't make it to CharCon. Two years ago it was a family illness, last year it was a wedding, this year it's my 2 week old niece. My brother (the new father) and I are going to try to make it over for a game or two, or at least to just walk around and check things out. Unfortunately I'll be in town for less than 30 hours total (with a 18-20 hour round-trip drive), so it doesn't look good.
cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.