Booker Hooker
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was curious how hard it would be to get some custom dice made to replace my WoW Minis dice. The dice that come with the game are certainly functional, but it would be great to have something a little more aesthetically pleasing. I'd want them roughly the same size with the same basic engraved numbers and crit symbol.

I checked out a place called q-workshop that does engraved custom dice, but they want additional patterns on each face. I don't really want a bunch of extra crap on the faces of the dice, I just want the basic layout that is on the original dice, but with some better coloring.

Any recommendations?

edit:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert C Kalajian Jr
United States
Simsbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chessex does custom dice for $1 per custom side. I believe you need to order at least 10 dice, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Collins
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll second the recommendation for Chessex, here's the link:

http://www.chessex.com/Dice/Custom_Dice_Home.htm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Fisk
United Kingdom
Stoke on Trent
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
Come on you Seagulls! Sami Hyppia's Blue & White army!
badge
That's weird. This bit used to mention Shire Games, and tell you all how wonderful we are. But it seems to have got deleted. Let's see what happens this time ....
mbmbmbmbmb
Brian Collins wrote:
I'll second the recommendation for Chessex, here's the link:

http://www.chessex.com/Dice/Custom_Dice_Home.htm

Hmm ... It might be the way I'm reading it, but I get the impression that that page only refers to D6s.

N.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.