Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jean-Philippe Tremblay
Canada
Laval
Québec
flag msg tools
mb
Hi, do some of you ever see this file here on BGG or somewhere else, i look all over the SJ Games web site/forum and find nothing...

thank you!

jp

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
That is not Depeche but rather
United States
Grandville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://forums.sjgames.com/showthread.php?t=9992&highlight=di...

SJ Games doesn't want those rules posted since they could then be used by anyone with a d10. See the link I posted for verification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Philippe Tremblay
Canada
Laval
Québec
flag msg tools
mb
dissapointing, we buy product, and no way for us to keep a clean original copy, and print out a PDF.

i understad, the copyright policy, so give it up...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Grandville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahem...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Philippe Tremblay
Canada
Laval
Québec
flag msg tools
mb
funny...

for me, a great customer service is top priotity, when the players have to make more efforts than the compagny itself to have some "no value" files is cheap.

face it, this file worth NOTHING, add this to the customer supporté.. we have already paid for this, supply it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Grandville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jp_creationschaos wrote:
face it, this file worth NOTHING, add this to the customer supporté.. we have already paid for this, supply it.

Actually, that file would be worth everything.

The issue at hand is that the only thing the Munchkin Dice rules provide is a result table for the dice. If it were available freely for download, nobody would have to buy Munchkin Dice because they could print out the rules and use a regular d10. Seems like a pretty poor business decision to me.

Anyway, if you want a copy to preserve your original, what's wrong with finding a copy machine or scanner and making a copy for personal use?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Philippe Tremblay
Canada
Laval
Québec
flag msg tools
mb
even there, we can dl the files BUT STILL won't have the 14 cards included...

//thread closed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.