Space Hulk (third edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Assault Cannon Reload rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Yoder
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Do you need to wait for the assault cannon to be completely empty before reloading?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Read the rulebook, plan for all contingencies, and…read the rulebook again.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think so. But if you do (put in your second assault cannon load before the first is empty), I think you lose whatever was left of your first load.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom

Carmel
New York
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There aren't any conditions mentioned in the rules regarding when you can reload, so I assume you can do it whenever you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BradyLS wrote:
I don't think so. But if you do (put in your second assault cannon load before the first is empty), I think you lose whatever was left of your first load.

correct !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter B
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
You can reload whenever you want. The recent game report in White Dwarf showed the marine player doing this so he didn't get caught short while on overwatch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
This happened to me a few nights ago...I reloaded due to overwatch, and wouldn't you know it...I exploded, taking my Sergeant with me.

Wow I am never doing that with my Leon. I don't want to expode! How did they put you back together and how is Lorenzo doing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.