South Africa
Johannesburg
Gauteng
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are 8 A4 Pages of tiles. On each page there are 4,2 front and 2 back. Front on the left and back on the right.

When assembled, the front and back of each tile should be exactly opposite in pathway colours (black and white) if reversed.

Coloured Tiles (Red, Blue and Green) go together. ie. The centre block remains the same colour. Black and White Tiles are opposite.

The best way is to have the tiles printed on 300gsm paper, cut them out and glue them to a Masonite square, then sandpaper the edges to fit the printout
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Roppolo
United States
River Ridge
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I really want to try the game, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to scale the files to print everything on 8.5 x 11 paper and have everything come out the same size. Any suggestions?

If the new tiles were in pdf files I would think the scaling would be automatic, no?

Suggestions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Sutherland
South Africa
Johannesburg
Gauteng
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
the sizes of the graphics are identical so it should print the same size. It did for me anyway

i've updated the tile files for easier printing... you can get them on Mediafire at

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=4efeb01be37e854407258ee67...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Sutherland
South Africa
Johannesburg
Gauteng
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
v4.0 has 3 pages to print for the tiles. They are formatted for A3/A4 printing.

The tile sizes are 9x9cm. For best results print on 300gsm card and glue the printed tiles onto masonite or thin hard wood.

It's easier to use chess pawns as playings pieces, but included are 2x2cm sized squares for print and play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.