Subject: Clarification needed rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gary Stephens
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This has never actually come up in a game I've played, and I'm sure the answer is an obvious one, but just to check the concensus

Quote:
Q: Does a hero using Spiritwalker to attack benefit from Command if his actual space is in range of the commander or if the hero through whom he is spiritwalking is in range of the commander?
A: The attack is made as if the attacker were in the space occupied by his ally, so he only receives the benefit from Command and similar effects if the ally’s square is in range of them. However, the hero is always in range of himself, if he has the Command ability.

Does this count if the spiritwalker is making an attack through the character with command? Command states that it affects all figures within 3 spaces, including the one with command, but between it making special note of including that figure and the strange ruling that aura doesn't affect figures passing through the space of figure with aura, I thought it was worth checking!

Basically, does command affect the space that the commanding figure is stood on, or only the commanding figure itself?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryann Turner
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, Command affects the space the Hero is standing on so the Command would apply for the spiritwalking attack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.