Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Maitre Sinh
France
Marseille
Provence
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i just want to play this game this kids for Halloween.

So i wonder if any of you you have any ideas about how to make this game shorter (half time) and possibly simpler ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark McEvoy
Canada
Mountain
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
The rules booklet shows suggested variants for making the game easier or harder for Dracula - I suggest combining these. Make Dracula only need 4 Vampires to win, and offset this by letting the hunters start with some Resolve points (or possibly allow them to earn it sooner/faster - every half-day?), and/or strip some of Dracula's powers from his deck. Hard to be sure you've found a fair balance, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maitre Sinh
France
Marseille
Provence
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks

the fact is that a i've played this game only one time ( but loved it)...in 1990 !

I'm planning to buy it in order for the purpose i explained. I will check it again as soon as i get the game...

anyway, by harder/simplier i mean less complicated from an understanding point of view, not the tactic itself : in other word , what can be "take off"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.