Popular Tags: [View All]
S McDougall
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is a Minor Leader considered to be a member of his 'home area' tribe for the purposes of Political Actions and Revolts? I.e. is it possible for a Minor Leader to battle the tribe corresponding to his home area if they return due to an opponent's action?
Thanks
Steven

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Berger
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
Jigsaw
mbmbmbmbmb
angioman wrote:
Is a Minor Leader considered to be a member of his 'home area' tribe for the purposes of Political Actions and Revolts? I.e. is it possible for a Minor Leader to battle the tribe corresponding to his home area if they return due to an opponent's action?

If the Romans use a political action to flip a tribe, or a revolt card to make it neutral, the Minor leader is eliminated, i.e. they never fight the tribe of their home area. Presumably they lost the power struggle that caused them to flip in the first place.

See 5.2.1, section D, Political Action, 3rd paragraph.

It's a good question, and the rule should probably be mentioned again in the section 7.4 under Minor Leaders.

Regards,

Dan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.