Tarnya Darling
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi all,

I am staying in Exeter on business but I don't know anyone there. I am a very social person and am looking for people to hang out with and hopefully get some games in. I normally play games most weekends with my boyfriend and my friends. I love euro games and some of my favourites are:
Agricola
Settlers
Starcraft
Arkham Horror
Brass
Dominion
Puerto Rico

I am working each day so it would just be the evenings that I would like to fill with stuff to do.

I am very nice and not too scary and I wont bite, so please let me into your homes/pub/meeting place of gamage.

Hope to hear from you lovely people soon,

Tarnyxxx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Thornton
England
Exeter
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Tanya, how you doing?

A couple of friends and myself get together during the week for a game of something, normally on a Tuesday or Wednesday. I believe we were going to have a game of Risk 2210 this week if you fancy it as there is a possibility of a other newcomers joining us. I will be seeing the usual host today and will confirm the day with him, but 99% certain it'll be Tuesday.

We are situated in Newtown, 5 mins from the centre. I'm sure you would be more than welcome to join us, the more the merrier.

Regards,
Darren

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tarnya Darling
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi Darren,

This is great news. I have sent you an email with my work phone number so we can arrange this.

Thanks

Tarnya

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.