Popular Tags: [View All]
Emily H.
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know how long this has been around, but I've recently (past few days) noticed a blue box around posts/geeklist items that I have not read yet. This occurs even in threads that I am not subscribed to.

I'm sorry if this has already been discussed, or if it's been around forever and my computer just recently updated something that let me see it, but I just have to say - this feature is AWESOME.

Thank you (whoever you are) for adding such an incredibly helpful feature to BGG! This is going to make browsing math trade lists and long, comment laden geeklists sooooo much simpler.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's also a red border around new subscribed posts, which really makes them stand out. It is quite cool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emily H.
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Man, this site just gets better every day. Thanks for pointing that out! I'm gonna be zipping through large threads in no time now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard S
United States
Rensselaer
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that came in with the new subscription system (or around the same time). I am a huge fan of having the subscription notifications separate from the geekmail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emily H.
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thorndor wrote:
I think that came in with the new subscription system (or around the same time). I am a huge fan of having the subscription notifications separate from the geekmail.

Yes - and the "mark read" feature is particularly nice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karp
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
admin
Developin' Developin" Developin!!
badge
100 geekgold for OverText, and all I got was this stupid sentence.
mbmb
Thanks for the kind words.

The blue box has been around since subscriptions came on, but it wasn't always updating properly when new posts came in until a couple of weeks ago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.