Subject: New Assignment rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Clouse
United States
Lenexa
Kansas
flag msg tools
Does this allow only one player to change their role? Or everyone?

I'm playing it as one (everyone seems rather overpowered) but the wording is a bit ambiguous -- probably should have been "any one player".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Железный комиссар
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It allows a single player to change roles. Also answered here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ziegler
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
Question: Is it okay to switch roles mid-turn?

Example turn: I start as Operations Expert: 1)I create a research station, 2)discard a city card to fly to a different city with three cubes, 3)create a second station, switch my role to Medic, then 4)treat all three cubes at once.

Or I'm Epidemiologist/Archivist: I begin my turn with only 3 red cards, I use my role to get a 4th red card (taking when not in matching city, or picking up from discard pile while in city, respectively), switch to Scientist and cure red. Etc.

Based on the wording we've been playing that you can switch at any time, but I just want to be sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Железный комиссар
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure it is. All of the special events are instantaneous, so this one shouldn't be an exception.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Lehmann
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Sure, you can switch in the middle of your turn. Just keep track of how many actions you have performed. Even after four, you can become the Generalist and gain a fifth action... ;-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.