Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jeff ven
Belgium
antwerpen
borgerhout
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey every one, as i mentioned before i ordered a copy of space crusade (known in europ as starquest), and geusse what i got in the mail today?.
THATS CORRECT!!! STARQUEST cool, ohhh how i was awaiting this day.
Im just going to paint a small picture of this week.
After 2 devestating weeks of waiting, my copy of 3rd space hulk finaly came in, i spend the better part of 2 days putting everything together (man is that plastic ever thick ).
And the day after i finish putting together all my models, starquest dops in the mail ohhh man its like beeing a kid around christmass time (although i blew all my money right now, who cares about santa right?).
All the miniatures where still in there mold, witch is a good thing if it werent for my sore hand from doing all the space hulk stuff (but thats the price you pay if you wanne play).
So today i spend almost the entire day doing nothing but putting minis together, witch i actually enjoy .
Now the only thing thats left to do is reprint the cards in english (i got the german version although i cant speack german ) and then im ready to play.
I would like to say thanx again to all people who helped me to get all the rules and cards in english.
And now for you entertainment
Here are some pics from before i assabled them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chakroun Karim
France
Besancon
Franche-Comté
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
showoff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeff ven
Belgium
antwerpen
borgerhout
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Im just happy thats all
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregg Lewis
United States
Abilene
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
wow, still on sprues after all those years?

that's a find!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeff ven
Belgium
antwerpen
borgerhout
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Indeed, i was somewhat reluctant because it was the german version but then again that workd itsellf out.
I did almost feel guilty taking them of the sprues, but then again i bought it to play not to look at.
I got a good deal to, it was 65 euro so that would be 94 dollars.
I think its a reasenable price considdering its 100% complete alle the modelss where still on sprues and even the cards where still shrinkwrapt and most of the tiles untouched.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Cap
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Usually you find it over 80euros so you're a lucky guy!
I'm happy for you! laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.