Subject: Rules are online rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jan
Germany
München (Munich)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The English and German rules are online. You can find them here: http://www.eggertspiele.de/produkte/78/de/havanna.html.

Have fun, Jan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Tonks
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Jan,

Can you give me the actual link to the English rules, please? For some reason (probably because the website is in German), I cannot find them shake !

Thanks,

Matt...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Germany
München (Munich)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Matt,

maybe this link is easier: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Game_Rules

Have fun
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Domick
Germany
Duesseldorf
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Has someone found a description of the action-cards? The rulebook contains some additional information about how to use them, but I'd really like to know what they do in the first place.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich P
United Kingdom
Sheffield
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I didn't know what to do with my UberBadge, so I left it as a GeekBadge.
badge
Planning...
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know what the cards do specifically, but you can pretty much imagine what actions they allow you to take based on the rest of the rules and the card clarifications. The game looks decent from a rules read-through. It reminds me of Witch's Brew and perhaps Citadels too. Certainly little connection to Cuba in gameplay, despite the matching art.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolf Wittenstein
Germany
Hagen
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, everything you want to know is written on each action card, in both versions. Before starting to play the charming explainers adviced that everyone should read his cards first. That speeded up the play in Essen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Domick
Germany
Duesseldorf
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
marshduck wrote:
Hi, everything you want to know is written on each action card, in both versions.

Hi marshduck...

I bought the game in Essen and so I do know the actions of the cards now. But when I posted my question, all that was available to me was the rule-book that was posted online. Since the action-cards aren't really explained in it, I was looking for further information here.

But nevertheless, thanks for you answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.