Meg Rothstein
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
You all were the inspriation for a group of individuals to have another auction to help raise money for Cici Fischer's medical fund. (Cici is mfischer's daughter.) Your auction was incredible and made us (some friends of Cici's mom) feel like maybe there was something we could do to help. So, thank you! (We read about you on the Fischer family blog at colofisch.blogspot.com.) We organized our first auction in the Spring, after seeing yours, and are having a second one now. It ends on Sunday, October 4th at noon, CST. Ours is a smaller, general goods and services auction. While it isn't a games and gaming auction, there may be something listed that interests you. We have many beautiful handmade items, gift certificates, kids items, music and more. We would be pleased if you took a look. You do not need to register in order to view items. If you'd like to bid, registration takes less than a minute. Winning bidders pay directly to Cici's fund. Thanks for reading!

Our auction is at: http://www.bidsforcici.org
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Dontanville
United States
Charlottesville
VA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Plate of Shrimp.
badge
Here we are folks, the dream we all dream of.
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh man, I thought you were spam at first. I almost made a sweet Belushi/Animal House quote, but now I don't think it is quite appropriate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Sol
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
admin
All engines full to awesome land!
badge
*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey meg, good luck on the auction. I hope it all works wonders. Cici deserves and her auction drive was one of the best BGG moments for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meg Rothstein
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Ha! Not spam. I do like Belushi, tho.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meg Rothstein
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
yohanleafheart wrote:
Hey meg, good luck on the auction. I hope it all works wonders. Cici deserves and her auction drive was one of the best BGG moments for me.

Thanks very much! Your BGG auction was just incredible.

There is a very current update about Cici on her family's blog (site url in original message on this thread). She has been doing really well and continues to improve. Lots of medical stuff on the horizon, though, so we thought it would be a good time for an auction fundraiser.

Just thought I should mention there is a detailed update about Cici there in case BGG folks would like to see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meg Rothstein
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mrothstein wrote:
yohanleafheart wrote:

Thanks very much! Your BGG auction was just incredible.

There is a very current update about Cici on her family's blog (site url in original message on this thread). She has been doing really well and continues to improve. Lots of medical stuff on the horizon, though, so we thought it would be a good time for an auction fundraiser.

Just thought I should mention there is a detailed update about Cici there in case BGG folks would like to see.

Whoops. I thought I'd included the url but nope. Here is the update on Cici (the first part is about the auction but the second half is all about her accomplishments and also what's to come):
http://colofisch.blogspot.com/2009/09/cicis-online-auction-i...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.